The programme is to educate computer engineers of the future who will be able to tackle issues associated with the operation, planning and managing of sustainable software systems. They will be able to apply effectively their knowledge and skills in finding solutions for problems associated with the design, integration and development of technical solutions for modern communication and embedded systems. Every student produces a group project, usually carried out with four or five other students. The group project involves the design, manufacture, assembly, and testing of project.The course will develop leadership, innovation and creative skills to enable and encourage graduates to follow successful engineering career.Special Features:
Our department having modern equipments with separate laboratories.
1. State-of-the art equipments.
2. Spacious well - furnished and well - ventilated classrooms.
3. New equipments added every year to keep pace with the developments in Engineering and Technology.
4. Modern Computer laboratory with the latest software.
5. Personality development programme for final year students.
6. Softskill classes to face interview.
• .net programming.
• Multimedia systems.